- Use chemical free products in your home (soap, detergents, cleaning products, dryer sheets, natural insect and weed killers, etc)
- Take off your shoes before entering the house to avoid tracking in chemicals from outside.
- Reduce chlorine exposure by attaching filters to your shower heads (Chloroform is released when chlorinated water is heated.)
- Avoid personal products with pthalates, paraben, 4-MBC
- Detoxify Your Body
- It is important to find a program that will support your body's detoxification systems and promote health and vitality.
- I customize detoxification progams to fit your needs and symptoms.
Friday, February 18, 2011
Martha's Minute: Reducing Your Risk to Toxic Exposure
What can you do to decrease your risks of toxic exposure?Understand the risks & decrease your exposure to toxins